ihatejoe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we is gone and beyond.

Go down

we is gone and beyond. Empty we is gone and beyond.

Post  Soupboy00 Mon May 19, 2008 4:27 am

this is the last forum post that i need to make you can go to Chitaco.com and post i had to remake the blog so your passwords are reset numbers 1234 please login and reset these as soon as possable because you passwords right here for the 3 of you who have had one.

note if your not able to login to chitaco your user name is case sensitive so its a cap at the front

also ihatejoe.info is up nothing there yet we just need to face lift the interface with custom graphics and content. ihatejoe.info/forum same with the forums just create a new account ill make you a mod once you have created an account, and we'll have a new look for the new ihatejoe site in a few weeks.

note i havent post on the new forums yet so there might be some intial problems with stuff not working like you not being able to sign up but i doubt it will happen so just try it out and i think i caped the avatar limit at 75x 75x and 500kb or something like that
Soupboy00
Soupboy00
Lazer Discs
Lazer Discs

http://linuxfox00.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum